Okay, so I have not blogged for two weeks and I have not gone for a run for much longer---4 weeks! Yikes!
I have decided to start with my training plan in June as the book claims I need only 20 weeks and I will have just over that when I reach June. Why am I pushing off getting back to running until June? Well, it just seems to be the best decision for me right now. I am trying to manage so many things and once June arrives my commitments will be fewer!
Two of the classes that I teach finished on Tuesday. I need to get their final papers graded and grades sent out before next Tuesday. This Saturday is the Open House for the other 4 classes I teach on Thursdays. I need to get their final projects in display order for Saturday. Oh, did I mention that Grace Anne's ballet recital is on the same day in the afternoon and the open house set up is in the morning followed by the actual open house that evening. This Thursday will be the last class for my Thursday classes and then all Iwill have left is to complete their final grades.
The house has been on the market for a week and we have had two showings so far. I hope to have more this weekend. Having four people pretending as if they do not live in a house when they actually do is incredibly stressful if you ask me. Especially when one of the members of the family is a 17 month old that makes age appropriate messes constantly. :-)
So, running is on my brain, but not being completed. I just wanted to update my readers as I am worried that you may be worried about my ability to meet my goal.
I am actually looking forward to June. I just need to get through the next couple of weeks and then I will have more time to focus on the running. Yes, I know I am also moving in July. There will always be obstacles, but for now I will push through May start my program in June and with great determination make it through the training and on to race day in October. After all, I have told all of you I would an dI have officially registered for it. Not to mention that I am no quitter.
Quote for the month of May:
I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nanci - That countdown clock scares the jeepers out of me. It will be here before we know it!
That being said - you have plenty of time. I have full faith in you, my friend!
Post a Comment